- Bankruptcy representation of creditors, trustees and debtors in troubled debt
- Foreclosure and related matters
Ryan M. Borden's practice is focused on bankruptcy and foreclosure related matters. He has represented Chapter 7 trustees in all aspects of bankruptcy proceedings. He has also represented both creditors and debtors in New Hampshire Bankruptcy Court. His foreclosure practice has concentrated on the representation of creditors within the state of New Hampshire.
Before being called to the Bar, Ryan spent almost a decade in the construction industry, managing every facet of construction projects. This experience gave him a businessperson's perspective on the cases he pursues, as well as an excellent understanding of the level of detail involved in trustee filing, notices of foreclosure, defaults and the mass of individual actions required by even the simplest-seeming actions.
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- Juris Doctor - 2013
- Major: Law
- American University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2008
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Inns of Court, Charles C. Doe Chapter
- Rockingham County Bar Association